CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 5 December 2012

MRS FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA IS THE RICHEST BLACK WOMAN IN THE WORLD, RICHER THAN OPRAH WINFREY

Ventures Africa, an African business magazine and news service has come out to say Oprah Winfrey is no longer the richest black woman in the world, Mrs Folorun Alajika is. Recently Forbes reported in November that 61yrs old Mrs Folorun Alajika is worth $600 million, but according to Ventures Africa the billionaire oil tycoon is worth about $3.3 billion. They said her 60 percent stake in a $10.74 billion oil well is worth $6.44 billion. They also say her real estate portfolio is worth over $100 million, and that she acquired a property at One Hyde Park for $102 million, and also owns a Bombardier Global Express 6000 jet which she bought earlier this year for a reported $46 million.

As for me I trust Forbes reports but if this is really true then I say congrats ma, I want to be like you when I grow up *smiles*.

1 comment:

  1. Who are these people my dear if its not Forbes then I can never believe it

    ReplyDelete