CONTEND.AD

Monday 24 December 2012

"SEX WAS WHAT I HAD BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO, BUT IT WASN`T A NICE EXPERIENCE." – ACTRESS LAIDE BAKARE


"My first sexual experience was horrible. I didn’t start having sex at early age. It took me a very long time even though it was something I had always been looking forward to. I looked up to it almost three years before I eventually had sex. It wasn’t a nice experience with my first boyfriend. We dated for six years and we had sex after four years of our relationship. I was 18 when I met my first boyfriend. I was still a virgin then, even while in the movie industry for close to three years. I think the first time I had s*x I was about 21 years old. It was what I had been looking forward to, but it wasn`t a nice experience." Says Laide Bakare, Nollywood actress and producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment