CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 19 December 2012

"NO PASTOR OR ALFA HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING FOR ME PRIVATELY I AM A CHURCH BOY" - SEGUN ADISA, FAMOUS TV PRODUCER


Segun Adisa, is one of Nigeria's leading independent TV producers, who presents the popular TV programme, Labe Orun (Strange But True) on MITV, when told by City People that people believe he must be into some occultic act, because of his kind of programme he responded thus 

"Nothing like that. I always say it on my programme that if there is any herbalist on earth, Pastor, Reverend, Alfa or Imam who has ever done anything for me privately, let that person come out, or the person will lose all his children on earth. My church is a general church. I go to Christ Convenant Church. My Pastor taught us how to pray on our own. He doesn't place his hands on anybody to pray. No. That's the orientation I brought from my church - Christ Apostolic Church, which is my church of procreation, which is my church where I was born and where I was in the choir for 12 years. 

I am a church boy. I lived with my uncle who was a full-time pastor of CAC while my father was a businessman and a Catechist in the church. So, I was born right inside the church. I was delivered in the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment