CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 8 October 2014

IF I GET THE RIGHT SONG I MAY SING AGAIN - NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Okay I love Genevieve as a person and an actor but as a singer mbanu after watching her video and listening to her first song ‘No More Crying oh' I told myself this chick better stick to acting biko nne but I guess it’s all wishful thinking. The actress while speaking with Channels TV at the re-launch of her clothing line said she will sing again if she gets the right song. Here her

"I think everything comes at its own time. Fashion is here at its own time. I don't believe I must do everything but if the right song comes and the right situation arises for me to lend my voice, I would definitely. So no, singing is not ruled out don't worry" she said
Ask if revamping her clothing line will affect her acting career
"Nothing affects my acting. Acting is something I do with my soul so it embodies a lot of things. For me, I don't know about anyone else, acting is spiritual, so if I do not embody a character or a story or a script, it's going to be extremely difficult for me to be convincing and I don't like that because I am somewhat of a perfectionist" she said

Can somebody help me beg her to stick to acting


No comments:

Post a Comment