CONTEND.AD

Saturday 11 October 2014

“I LOVE MY FACE SO PLASTIC IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME” - CLARION CHUKWURAH

When asked by Encomium magazine asked  Nollywood actress Clarion Chukwurah if she would ever consider plastic surgery the screen goddess had this to say

“I don’t think plastic surgery would ever be an option for me. I love me and I love my face. I remember once I had just fake eyelashes on and I hated it. I hated the way I looked and the way it felt, very unnatural and uncomfortable…(Laughs). I don’t think there is anything about me I would want to change or alter. I know what my mother looked like at 60, so I know exactly what I am going to look like at 60 and I can certainly live with that. But seriously, Caucasian women might need plastic surgery because their skin tends to sag prematurely but I think that African women, black women don’t really have that problem. Even with all the beauty products and cosmetics in the market, I think black women genetically have really good skin”

No comments:

Post a Comment