CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 8 October 2014

I NEVER CONFESSED TO BEING A MERMAID - GOSPEL SINGER TOPE ALABI

Gospel singer, Tope Alabi, has denied media reports that she confessed to being a mermaid in a new audio. The gospel singer who was a guest on Faaji FM said 

"I was on a foreign musical tour when someone called and said I had released a new audio, where I confessed to being a mermaid. I didn’t believe it because I felt it was just one of those media stunts. So, I just waved the whole thing aside.
"It was when I got home and another pastor called me and said he just got the tape and that I was the one. I was dumbfounded. So, I asked him to please play it for me. To my greatest surprise, I actually listened to it over the phone and I just sat there. The voice was exactly my voice. But I just can’t explain how the person did it. The only confession I have ever done and will continue to do is the gospel of Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment