Saxophonist, Adeyemi Adeosun, popularly known as Yemi Sax proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Sholatayo Durojaiye, yesterday April 2nd at the Cold Stone Creamary bar in Lekki in front of family and friends, with a romantic proposal note to her, congrats Yemi and Shola. Read his proposal note below
Adeshola Sholatayo Durojaiye...
The first day I met you Shola, my heart beats, and something said to me, this is the mother of your children and the woman specially made for you from heaven. This has neverhappened to me ever since I've grown up to be a man. I've met so many ladies but you are a rear germ and can't be compared to any of them.
Today I look in to your eyes to tell u this
0. U are the true definition of love
1. U are the true definition of a good woman,
2.U've brought nothing but happiness to my life
3.Your love to me is more than anything in dis world
More after the cut
4. You are the apple of my eyes
5. I love u so very much shola
6.I cherish u very much shola
7. I love the way u love and take care of me not as a grown up man but as your baby
8. U've proofed to me that real love still exists
9. U are beautifull from inside and also from outside
10. Words cannot express the way i feel for u and i pray today that God almighty will crown your effort and always be with u everyday of your life.
11. Thanks for the joy,hapiness,growth,fufilment,new life,and love u brought to my life ever since i met you and thanks for bringing out the real man in me.
11. PLS PLS PLS, Adeshola,with humbleness,with sincerity,with no pride,with love, with emotions,with respect,and with joy from inside, mo fi oriade bee, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY,WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME? so that this joy i feel from inside will be forever.
(Adeyemi joseph olufemi Adeosun) a.k.a No 1 sax boss African sax oracle YEMISAX.
Naija men are stepping up in the love game, thank God for the ladies of this generation