CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 30 April 2013

VIDEO- 'I HIT IT FIRST' – RAY J FEATURING BOBBY BRACKINS

Ray J has finally released his highly anticipated video for 'I Hit It First' seriously Ray J, is that a Kim K lookalike I see in your video? A reenactment of your infamous sex tape, And you say it’s not a diss song and it is not about Kim K, Ray if this is supposed to be a comeback song then you just succeeded in  killing  your music career SMH, this video just shows you to be tacky and petty and guess what you didn’t hit it first her Michael Jackson’s nephew did.
And Ray J, Ray J, Ray J how many times did I call you remember Kanye is the most unstable rapper in the game a walking time bomb make e catch you, I will be here waiting to blog about how he roasted you alive

No comments:

Post a Comment