CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 9 April 2013

PHOTOS OF THE EVENT ON THE DAY MERCY AIGBE'S HUSBAND ALLEGEDLY DISGRACED HER

Mercy Aigbe & O'Odua TV presenter on the red carpet
Mercy kissing her  husband  Lanre Gentry at the event
We have read the story, we have read the press statement from Mercy's camp now here are the photos of the said night. More after the cut


Mercy on the hot seat
Mercy in the said room with a friend
Sunny Melody from the UK performing for Mercy
Mercy's husband Lanre Gentry


Photo credit amakaikenga

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am so delighted I found your blog page, I
    really found you by accident, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and
    would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and
    a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but
    I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent b.


    Also visit my site digital stopwatch.

    ReplyDelete