CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 1 August 2012

PRIMMY'S CORNER HANGING OUT WITH MY GIRLS

Hi people it's being two days I have not blogged not that I didn't have anything to blog about believe me there are loads of stories every where from Lady Gaga posting a nude photo to bomb blast in the northern part of Nigerian, the truth is that I have being busy doing stuff that were interesting to things that are not so interesting but i wouldn't want to bore you with the not so interesting stuff only the interesting ones.
More after the jump

This past weekend was very eventful for me, on Saturday  I attended a friend's 50th birthday party somewhere in swords in Dublin the only thing that stressed me out was trying to get the best outfit for the occasion which my kids eventually sorted for me it was a black one should dress with an orange and gold aso oke, gold bag and shoe, I looked so cute and comfortable. I really love my stylists kids.
On Sunday after church I was so tired but remembered I had to attend a fundraising event Tagged Hope Smile 2012, even though I wasn't keen on going , after a few calls from my girlfriend Lilian I summoned up enough courage to get dressed this time I didn't have to think or need my stylists, I just picked a simple grey dress from my wardrobe and a black pair of platform shoes, and my friend Clara was around to give her stamp of approval LoL.   The venue was  full and we had to struggle to get sits, I must confess I had so much fun  meeting  loads of friends I had not seen in a long while my friend and fellow blogger Vicky Robert introduced me to a fashion blogger I have be following for some time Feyi Adeyemi I was so excited, funnily  we bonded and took Photographs and although I took the photos I never appeared in one single shot I have suddenly developed a phobia for taking Photos at events I only take photos in my house before leaving for the venue.  I am still trying to find a name for this kind of phobia anyways it was nice meeting them but the highlight of my sunday was meeting my old friend and brother Okey Bakassi, actors Funke Akindele, Osita Iheme and my good friend Youngest Oldman, and one of the best Nollywood Producer ever Mr Kingsley Ogoro.
My Monday was equally eventful because I got to take my mini me Diva Yoma to hang out with our Nollywood stars and for some girlie time/bonding and of course I had my girls with me Feyi and Vicky we had mad fun hanging out with our Nollywood Stars and the organizer of the event Mr Peter oghina, had dinner with them and music to accompany our meal, Oh mine it was so wonderful the music wasfrom Sir K (Kingsly Ogoro) who knew he could play the keyboard so well  I felt like royalty.  My mini me had a nice time I am so sure she can not wait to tell her friends.
I am so looking forward to the two events coming up soon, Miss Nigeria Ireland and Ireland African Music Awards, shout out to Mr Peter Ogina for a wonderful event I pray the next one will be bigger and better, shout out to Mr Yinka Bold n Beautiful for the the VIP pass for the Ireland Music Awards.  
Photos will be uploaded soon

1 comment:

  1. nice 1 dear................u need to correct d typing error........... is Feyisola Adeyemi not Akinyemi!!!!!!!!!!! luv u all d same........wink!

    ReplyDelete