CONTEND.AD

Thursday 30 August 2012

I WANT A STAR ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME


During an interview session with V Magazine Kim Kardashians said she would love to have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and compared reality shows to rap music, hear her


"I think there was a quote where somebody said that reality stars will never get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame."
"So, of course I'm so competitive that I think that it would be a huge achievement and a goal that anyone would want. I would love to break that mold."
She likened reality TV to rap music in the same interview, "I think [reality TV] is still a new form of entertainment that was kind of an unexpected thing. It reminds me of rap music. When rap music first came out, people were like, 'We don't understand this, what is this, it's just a fad'."
"But rap music is definitely here to stay, and I think reality shows have proven they are as well. But when something is newer, people don't really understand it."

No comments:

Post a Comment