CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 22 August 2012

BBA CONTESTANT PREZZO IN NIGERIA,SAYS I STILL HAVE INTEREST IN GOLDIE



BBN contestant and Kenya representative in the just concluded Big Brother Stargame show Jackson Makini popularly know as Prezzo, is in Nigeria, the 34 years old who was decked in a following agbada outfit held a press conference on the told at the The Place Ikeja Lagos there he states he still has  "interest" in Nigeria singer Goldie, pleading for forgiveness for mistreating her, according to him "I went into the house with the mind to make my country proud and make the money and along the line I developed feelings for Goldie and I still do till now as I speak"  and that is why he is in Nigeria.
Too bad Goldie wasn't at the press briefing I would have loved to see photos of them hugging and making up 



No comments:

Post a Comment