CONTEND.AD

Monday 20 August 2012

OH NO SHE DIDN'T! TAMEKA RAYMOND CALLS USHER GIRLFRIEND GRACE MIGUEL BARREN







I have always know Tameka Raymond Usher ex-wife is  crazy, but I never knew she would go this far calling another woman barren and infertile is just taking her bitterness to another level, there are speculation over the weekend that Usher was caught in Atlanta Piedmont Park with sons, Naviyd and "Cinco and Grace  when the two were asked to pose for a picture, they both turned and moved away quickly from the cameras. Still, the picture was snapped from behind Grace on the left , Usher and the kids on the right, I honestly think that's why Temeka is all worked up. hmmm whats my own sef  by the way whose side am I on, oh whatever I am so team Usher *coughs* let me do small abroko (gossip), Temeka save your rants oh! there is also speculation that Grace is about 3months pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment