CONTEND.AD

Friday 24 August 2012

PRIMMY'S CORNER (from Fido Dido to Muffin belly)

I have never being on the big side or should I say fat.  Those who know me from way back will agree to this, I was so skinny you could call me the female version of 7UP's "Fido Dido"  with two tinny lime as breast ha ha ha ha.  But as time progressed and  I began to age and mature I began to fill out in all the right places, no joke I was hot like fire. 
 Then the babies started rolling in and I started seeing changes in my body don't get me wrong I love my kids (after God na dem) and believe me when I say the changes was  more  on the waistline, it didn't bother me that much because I wasn't  really fat and I was a girl that is comfortable in her own skin, until few months back when my kids started calling me muffin belly, still I couldn't be bothered like I always say I am not fat, until last night when I went into the bathroom to have my bath, Okay people there is a mirror directly in front of the bathtub seriously  I have never taught of looking at my naked body in the mirror (hmmm big lie) or better still never thought of staring at my image with so much interest and concentration until yesterday night,
I must say I didn't like what I saw, looking at the mirror I say a woman who looks like a kangaroo with her baby pouch in front of her tummy (ouch disgusting), then it hit me like lightening this is why my kids call me muffin belly, holly molly!! there and then I made up my mind to do something about it.  I am going to register at a gym and work my ass out to get the perfect toned Abs that will make Ciara  green with envy Lol, very soon you will be seeing me in a bikini and go whoa! who the hell is that girl. wish me luck people.  Hugs and kisses

1 comment:

  1. Lol fido dido how u manage remember fido dido,u are too funny

    ReplyDelete