CONTEND.AD

Thursday 23 August 2012

PASTOR T.B.JOSHUA DELIVERED ME FROM SMOKING ADDICTION- TONTO DIKE



Controversial actress Tonto Dike has revealed that Pastor T.B Joshua helped her quit smoking according to the actress she began her deadly affair with cigarettes at the mere age of 12,  In may 2012 Tonto twittered that she's quit smoking, many thought she was joking alas she was telling the truth.  Tonto's statement below

"I didn't quit smoking by myself. I was watching a program on TV with Prophet T.B. Joshua and he was laying hands on people and praying for them. I love to watch his programs on Emmanuel TV. When he was praying, he said, 'Lay your hands on the TV' and I just laid my hands that day. I actually needed something else from God, not to quit smoking because I loved smoking! However, after praying I sat back and I think I slept off."

"When I woke up, I took a stick of cigarette and I felt crazy. I couldn't even imagine that I took it up to smoke in the first place. It felt like poison!"

Good for you Tonto

1 comment:

  1. Blah blahh blahhh.... Go boil beans my dear

    ReplyDelete