CONTEND.AD

Friday 21 September 2012

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ICE PRINCE - NASIR EL RUFAI

Somebody asked El Rufai on twitter if he knows Ice Prince and his reply was "Never heard of him" It's not easy keeping up with Nigerian Acts these days.  I  remember when I was given VIP passes for me and my friends to attend a Davido concert here in Dublin I was like who the hell is Davido, I had to call my kids they didn't know who Davido is either until a friend started singing his song I was lost, never heard his song, got to the club a guy came on stage to do his thing after singing I went to him and started snapping away with my camera only to be told he wasn't Davido. So my dears if I never heard of Davido I guess he never heard of Ice prince. Thank God now I know Davido and I only know one of his songs Omo baba lowo if I am correct, don't even ask me about Wizkid story for another day 

No comments:

Post a Comment