CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 17 November 2015

I LOVE MY WIFE - 28YRS OLD AFRICAN MAN MARRIED TO A 60YRS OLD SWEDISH WOMAN

According to a 28 year-old musician Guvnor Ace a Ugandan who married to 60 year old Swedish wife Mona-lisa Larsson in August 2015, wants us to know how much he loves and adores her.
The couple met in December 2014, and it was the first time Lisa, a professor, had ever visited East Africa. Guvnor Ace proposed after four months of  courtship


"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.
Byempandika Ku wall yange bwoba tobyagala just block me or unfriend me ,this page is only for my friends not haters,nonsense me nuh deal with serpents, rasclat ,blodclat
U CAN’T SCARE ME I AM A ROCK" he captioned the photo above.





No comments:

Post a Comment