CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 7 January 2014

WAHALA DEY: CHECK OUT THE NEWLY INVENTED PADLOCK FOR MALE ORGAN

 I wonder the man that will allow his wife or girlfriend use this padlock on his manhood; I don’t think that man has being born. A male chastity device has been invented to check cheating married men and boyfriends from straying. With this device, wives and girlfriends can lock up the male organs of their significant half  preventing  them from cheating it also restrict them from touching their private parts for sexual pleasure (masturbation) Oh before I forget the woman holds the key 

4 comments:

  1. How dem go size cos some Jt tiny Primmy where can we order it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will the man be asleep when this lockdown will be talking place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is joke right poddesk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrested my husband is a big time flirt

    ReplyDelete