CONTEND.AD

Monday 27 January 2014

"I TURNED GAY AFTER MY GIRLFRIEND DUMPED ME"-GAY PAEDOPHILE CONFESSES

Olise was arrested on January 1st, 2014 by police at his No. 20 Evbodaghe street residence, Eyaen inBenin City. He was alleged to have had sex with five boys whose ages range from 10 to 15 years.During an interview with Saturday Sun, the former forklift operator with Coca Cola opened up on why he became gay

Is it true you sexually assaulted five boys?
I sexually assaulted four boys. Three of them are 10years old while one is 11. They are my neighbours.
It all happened when my girl friend broke my heart sir. I tried to stay away from women and I was just alone for a while.I feel so bad.


How many times did you do it?
Some twice, some once. It’s mostly twice and I think three times, finish.

Were they not crying when you were doing it?
No

They said you did it for ritual, is it true?
I never did it for ritual, honestly between God and man

How were you now caught?
It was the children that went to tell their parents.

When were you arrested?
I was arrested on the 1st of January 2014.
Before then, were you aware of the anti-Gay Bill which the president just signed into law?
I heard about it but I never knew this is the kind of thing they are talking about.

How do you feel being here now?
I feel so bad sir.

What would you tell those who would want to do this kind of thing that you have done?

They should get away from it because it’s so bad in the sight of God and man.

1 comment:

  1. Such an idiot! Justice must be served. He is not only gay but a paedophile.

    ReplyDelete