CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 6 March 2013

“I’M ENJOYING MY MARRIAGE”- SINGER KEFEE

 "People should not try to balance other people’s lives because I am not like every other person. Everybody cannot be the same because life has no manual; I try to do everything I can with my talent and that makes me who I am. I try to get the best out of whatever talent that I have because everybody cannot encourage you, but at least there are people who value what I do."


"I don’t work alone; I have people working for me and I have a husband that understands what I do. That makes it easier on the home front. I also try to live up to my expectations as a housewife. I have people who love my music and who try to contribute their own quota to ensure that I get the best out of my music. At work, I also have people who take care of things too and that makes it possible for me to be able to balance all the activities I get myself involved in on a daily basis."

"My husband is a very nice man and I'm enjoying my marriage. I'm writing a book about that beautiful part of my life but I don't want to reveal much about it for now. I am so happy and as far as I am concerned this is my first real marriage." Said the gospel singer. 
Check out Keffe's new video


2 comments:

  1. Why wont she enjoy her marriage? Her husband is cute and seems to be a man thats relevant. She keeps her private life private and she obviously keeps ontop of her marital duties.
    God bless their union.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you Kefee your husband is so lucky

    ReplyDelete