CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 20 March 2013

HOW TB JOSHUA DELIVERED ME FROM PROSTITUTION AND DRUG ABUSE- GHANIAN MUSICIAN DENISE WILLIAMS

Denise Williams, former group leader of RnM (winners of the maiden edition of the Vodafone Icons) has revealed that popular Television Evangelist, TB Joshua has saved her from a possessed world of confusion, prostitution and drug abuse. 

She admitted that she was lost until a friend took her to TB Joshua’s popular church, the Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN). According to her, many men offered to have sexual relationships with her in order to advance her dreams of having a successful music career before, during and after the various singing competitions she had participated in. 


The talented singer added that when she finally won Vodafone Icons with RnM, with all the promise that came with it, her personal devils led her astray. “Something came in me and said leave them alone.  They are holding you back, why don’t you just pursue your solo career and I just left those girls and those girls have moved on, they are elevating, great things are happening to them and I start singing at another karaoke bar again.  So I am not moving forward anymore” she said. She also revealed that she attempted suicide severally with no success and admitted that it was the grace of God. “I attempted suicide more than three or four times and I wouldn’t die because every time I tried someone will come and find me and save me from it. I’m saved, I’m healed, I’m delivered, I’m happy” she added. She indicated that she wasn’t the same Denise any more as her life had been transformed.  She assured the pastors of SCOAN that she was a baby in Christ and wanted God to direct her in her music career. Denise has been on several singing competitions including Idols West Africa and Vodafone Icons: Mixed edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment