CONTEND.AD

Saturday 16 March 2013

PHOTO: I'M 49, SEXY AND MY BREASTS ARE FIRM, NIPPLES POINTED - KEMI OLUNLOYO


Ladies!!! It's NOT a BRA. Its a bikini top with a WIRE, the latest with tight short mini skirts. I've always told u my breasts are healthy, self exam on the 11th of the month for breast cancer lumps, no implants. I have told ppl on social media that my breasts are firm, nipples pointed and hard and my wish is to get my pumpkins to half of Cossy's.

I will be 49 in August. Wonder why my sons tell their pals I am SEXY and make my pics their profile pic on FB.

Nigerian women, #KeepITReal and stop the shit pretending. Keep ur pumpkins healthy. #LifestyleTIP. No makeup and stay natural in the pool. POST YOUR PICS if ur woman is SEXIER!




1 comment:

  1. You are a disgrace to womanhood and motherhood Kemi sicko

    ReplyDelete