CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 20 November 2012

OMOTOLA'S REALITY SHOW “THE REAL ME” BEGINS DEC.6TH/HOT NEW PHOTOS


Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekinde has announced that her reality show, ''The Real Me" will start showing on AfricaMagic Entertainment on the 6th of Dec. New episode starts every Thursday (18:30/21:00 CAT) for 13 weeks.
The show which was filmed on location in Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami and Jamaica will give viewers and her fans an exclusive look at Omotola’s personal life.  According to the actress 
“Nothing was off limits to the team filming her. You will get to see everything. What we are doing is very real. It’s basically my whole life. The parts where I’m taking care of the kids, the parts where I’m taking care of the home, the parts when I am working, the parts where I’m yelling. It’s crazy. My life is crazy”
I hope we in the Diaspora get to see it
Omotola's producer Ifactory live also released hot new photos of the beautiful actress to view click on read more





No comments:

Post a Comment