CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 30 October 2012

LOLA ALAO RESPONDS TO BISI’S CLAIM OVER HER ALLEGED PREGNANCY FOR DINO MALAYE

Oga ju Nollywood actress Lola Alao during an interview with City People magazine denied claims by her colleague and former friend Bisi Ibidapo Obe that she introduced her to Dino Malaye who Bisi claims is responsible for her pregnancy. 

”Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino? Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several months back where he donated N10million. I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he’s like a brother from another mother. It is quite unfortunate that Bisi is scandalizing Dino this way. Everything smacks of blackmail to me. Maybe she thinks since Dino donated N10million at my launch, she can scandalize him and make some money off him. I leave her to her conscience”.
Okay this movie is heating up and getting messier by the day, I just pity Dino Malaye’s wife in all this.

2 comments: