CONTEND.AD

Monday 16 July 2012

VANITY WONDER THE BUTT LADY WARNS AGAINST ILLEGAL BUTT AND HIP INJECTION





Vanity Wonder the American mother of two who spent $15,000 to enhance the size of her hips and bottom says her Obsession almost killed her and she is lucky to be alive.
Vanity spoke to Eaman Holmes and Ruth Langsford on This morning today and admitted she was she was Dumb" to go the extreme length to get a curvy posterior.
According to Vanity when I head about the butt Injections I though it sounded stupid but after a year in the environment as a dance everyone was doing it,it wasn't such a foreign concept.  I thought I might as well try it.  Then it became a competition not for men but against other women so many of us were doing it because we wanted to be better than the other person"


Vanity explained further "it did become addictive but it got infected so I was left with lumps.  So I had no choice, I could have a midium sized lump butt or keep padding it with silicone to make it better.  So it wasn't my goal to get this big but padding it with silicone is how this happened"

Vanity is no longer a dancer and has't had injections since may 2011.  She now says she wants to dedicate her life to warning others of the dangers of having illegal injections.

Hummm this is crazy but some guys love curvy women to some the bigger the better.

Cued from Daily Mail 
More photos


















No comments:

Post a Comment