CONTEND.AD

Thursday 12 July 2012

MEET THE WOMAN WITH THE LARGEST NATURAL BREASTS



Annie Hawkins-Turner currently holds the record as the woman with the world's biggest natural breast, Annie who is popularly known by her pseudonym Norma Stitz breast size is 102ZZZ and weighs nearly 85lbs.
The 52yrs old said she's constantly been taunted over her mammoth cleavage since she was nine when her breast first started growing.
The Atlanta Georgia mom of two said she got her first bra when she was ten, she went on to say "I don't know what size I was, I was just big.  The only thing i remember about those bras is, they were cotton and they stuck out just like footballs and that's when i knew I was different."

Hmmm I really don't know what to say make i go come back
More photos








No comments:

Post a Comment