CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 4 February 2015

WHY I REJECTED A 2015 ROLLS ROYCE MEANT AS A GIFT FOR MY 60TH BIRTHDAY- BAKARE SPEAKS

According to Pastor Tunde Bakare while preaching recently to his church members, someone sent him a 2015 Rolls Royce as a gift for his 60th birthday, but he out rightly rejected it. According to him

“I was sitting at home one day and they brought in a brand new 2015 Rolls-Royce into my house. My 60th birthday was coming. I looked at it, kai! This is awkward. When you open your car, your door goes this way, its own door goes that way. It clears the way so that there is nothing blocking your way.

“I saw a button. They said, ‘It is an umbrella, sir. It is on every door in case it is raining, you just push it and the umbrella comes out.’ I said: Na wa o. Then I said: Oya, leave this place.

“Where is the road that I will ride it upon? My heart is not in things like this. I asked my son to take a photograph of the brand new car as a proof,” the pastor stated.

Well done sir 

No comments:

Post a Comment