CONTEND.AD

Thursday 26 February 2015

PHOTO: MAN FLEES AS WIFE DELIVERS BABY WITHOUT ARMS IN OGUN STATE NIGERIA

A couple in Ifo LGA of Ogun state had rejected their baby who was born in a deformed shape.
According to eyewitnesses, Mrs Taiwo Sheiffdeen put to bed yesterday at exactly 2pm at Majotal Medical clinic in Ilogo area of Ado.
On hearing that his wife had delivered a baby without arms, the father of the newborn, Mr. Mudashiru Sheriffdeen of Bosun Street took to his heels.

The baby that weighed 3.25kg at the time of his birth had been rejected by his mother and father over this severe deformity.
The sorrowful first time mother is calling on the government to adopt the baby because her landlord and husband have warned her not to bring the baby home. More after the cut


In her words:

“This is my first child and I do not know why I gave birth to this kind of a baby.

“Immediately my husband was informed that his son had deformity, he ran away and had not come to see me. He is a commercial bus driver, and we had been married now for almost two years before God decided to answer our prayers.

“When I was pregnant, we took every steps that the doctor directed us to take, but we did not know why we came about this calamity.”

I have been warned by both my husband and our landlord not to bring the child home.

“The hospital management has asked us to leave the hospital. Now, this child and I have nowhere to go, I don’t need this baby. I want government to adopt him.”

What a poor child! Hope someone will adopt him on time. The innocent newborn baby boy has suddenly become their enemy as if the deformity was his fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment