CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 9 October 2013

DRIVER’S WIFE DELIVERED OF QUADRUPLETS

A driver, Kehinde Tijani, and his wife Grace, were recently blessed with a set of quadruplets at Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, on October 1st. They already have three sons before the new additions. What should have brought them joy has now become a source of worry for this couple, as Kehinde and his wife, a small-time caterer, were already living from hand to mouth before the new additions. The family lives in a tiny one-room apartment in Okokomaiko. 


Kehinde says he needs financial assistance to take care of his wife and children. “I need help. I am a driver. I started driving someone last year and my monthly salary is so meager I can hardly feed three children not to talk of seven. I need help please. I want the government and other people, who can, to come to my aid. I don’t have money, I don’t have a house. I need about N1 million to take care of the medical bills of the children and their mother. My wife had two Caesarian Sections and since the birth of the babies last week they have been in an incubator. Also, with the arrival of the quadruplets, we need better accommodation for the children.”

Culled from Vangaurd

No comments:

Post a Comment