CONTEND.AD

Monday 27 May 2013

" I AM HALE & HEARTY"- ACTOR LERE PAIMO RESPONDS TO STROKE RUMORS

"I am hale & hearty. It depends on the kind of sickness. One can be down with malaria or headache when the body is not a stone. But those that will carry our loads and die instead of us are turning it to another thing. Thank God you are here and you can see that am okay (He stretches both hands and legs), and if it's for me to kick someone I can kick, so can such person suffer stroke. Is it just to humiliate someone or what? I have driven out with my car this morning. I do drive myself around when am not travelling. When I was driving out this morning, I saw some women saying ha! This is the man they are talking about. Thats how the news will go about for people to see that they are lying and cursing themselves," Said, Nollywood Icon and the legend Chief Lere Paimo, popularly known as Eda Onile Ola to City People, on stroke rumors. 

1 comment:

  1. Рretty ѕectiоn of cоntent. I just stumblеd uρon уour blog and іn аccesѕion capitаl to aѕsеrt that I acquіre іn fact enjoуed accоunt уouг
    blog ρoѕts. Αny way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

    Here is my web blog - hcg diet injections

    ReplyDelete