CONTEND.AD

Thursday 1 January 2015

55YRS OLD MAN DEFILES 9YRS OLD DAUGHTER IMPREGNATES OLDER DAUGHTER

The police in Edo state have arrested a 55-year-old man, identified as Osaro, for allegedly defiling his nine-year-old daughter.
Osaro, according to his wife, Stella, had earlier impregnated their 17-year-old daughter, just as she told newsmen at the Ogida Police Division, Benin, that she recently returned to her husband’s house after he said he had repented.


She said: “My husband wanted to sleep with my second daughter. He later succeeded in sleeping with my other daughter. After impregnating the girl, he begged me several times to forgive him.
“He started the church I attended and confessed what he had done. The church members begged me and I accepted him. He has already paid my bride price so I went back.
“After we had settled, my husband started with our daughter again. The little girl told me what she was going through in the hands of her father. I asked my husband, but he denied. He said he had stopped the act since he repented.
“One afternoon, I caught him with our daughter. I went to the church and vowed that I cannot continue with the marriage. I am tired of forgiving him all the time.
“On Christmas Day, he drove me outside at about 8 p.m. He was alone inside with the children. The next day, my daughter told me what he did to her. When I decided to check my daughter’s private part, he wanted to beat me, but neighbours intervened.” The victim asked police to jail her father

Honestly I am still trying to figure out the best punishment for men like this, help me somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment