CONTEND.AD

Monday 28 July 2014

GOSPEL SINGER SINACH'S HUBBY PASTOR JOE WRITES HER A 'THANK YOU FOR MARRYING ME' NOTE TO CELEBRATE THEIR ONE MONTH OLD MARRIAGE

Awww this is so romantic Sinach’s husband posted this message on her  facebook page thanking her for agreeing to marry him and how happy she has made him, read his message below

“One month of God's special Grace and Love towards me. 
One month of Love and a new beginning.
One month of God's demonstration of His will, Choice of Love and Dedication to His promises. 
A month today, God chose to decorate me with His best personality in the whole World, not minding my short-comings. 
The day the Love voice of God chose to spend the rest of her beautiful and blessed life with me. 
I love you, honey and thanks for choosing me."

No comments:

Post a Comment