CONTEND.AD

Sunday 16 February 2014

ALCOHOL MADE ME FINGER MY 13YRS OLD WARD —GUARDIAN

FOR deciding to employ his finger to do the task his manhood could no longer perform on a 13-year-old girl (names withheld), a 48-year-old house agent, Mr Owolabi Fola of General Gas area, Akobo, Ibadan, Oyo State, is currently in police net for fingering  the Benue State-born teenager.
The suspect was arrested by policemen from Akobo Division after he was reported by a concerned neighbour whom his ward intimated on what was done to her by a man he regarded as his father.
The girl was said to have run to the woman to complain that Mr Fola had sexual intercourse with her while she was sleeping in the sitting room. However, the suspect denied having sex with the girl, saying that he only inserted his finger into her private part to derive sexual pleasure.
Mr Fola told Crime Reports that he resorted to using his finger, even with his lady friends, when he could no longer achieve erection due to an accident he had some years ago. He also said further that that would be his first time of playing with an underage girl.


The man who said he was separated from his wife who left some years ago after she complained that he was behaving queerly, disclosed: “It is true I fingered the young teenager but that had been the only way I relieve myself of sexual tension whenever I feel moved to have sex. I had been doing it with my female lovers since my wife left me and I could no longer achieve erection.
“I had an accident along Akure-Ilesa expressway about three years ago which resulted in a compressed skull and affected my urethra. Fifteen people died in the accident and only three of us survived. I was admitted at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex (OAUTHC), Ile-Ife and doctors performed urethroplastory surgery for me which made me go about with a catheter connected to my stomach and my penis.
“Since I could no longer have sex, all I do is to insert my finger into my female friends’ vulva to caress them while I also fondle their breasts. Initially, they would be satisfied but after some months, they would leave. I noticed that after the accident, my brain was affected which made me behave in a way I didn’t understand myself.”
Speaking on the teenager whom he defiled, Fola said the girl was brought to him from Ikire by his father so that he would put her in school, adding that the father said the girl also had spiritual problem. “I was preparing to buy her uniform and put her in a public primary school.
“On the day the incident happened, I stopped at a bar and took two bottles of stout which made me tipsy. I got home and met the girl sleeping in the sitting room. She wore a blouse but the wrapper she tied was loose and her private part was exposed. She was not wearing any pants. I became moved by the sight and inserted my finger into her vulva while under alcoholic influence.
“She woke up and slept back and I also went to sleep. The next morning, I asked if she was not angry over what I did to her and she replied that she was angry, saying that she would tell her mother. I apologized and promised never to do such a thing again.
“On February 10, I beat her because I sent her on errand to buy me water and she came late. I also have a 22-year-old lady living with me who prepared food for me that day but the teenager ate it. The following day, she was very moody and did not do any house chore. I went out but before I came back, she had been taking to the police station by my neighbour who said that the girl came to tell her that I used to beat and starve her. That was how I was arrested,” he narrated.
The suspect said he had never done such a thing to a minor before, describing what happened as the work of the devil while he was under the influence of alcohol.
Confirming the story, the state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Indabawa, said that more girls had been recovered from the suspect and that he would be charged to court after the completion of investigation.


Source- Nigerian Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment