CONTEND.AD

Thursday 6 June 2013

"I’VE NEVER KISSED A MAN IN MY LIFE!" – OMOBOLA ODUYOYE BABCOCK’S BEST GRADUATING STUDENT.

Best graduating student of babcock university Omobola Oduyoye, while Speaking with a correspondent after she received the Senior Vice-President’s Prize as the graduate with the highest overall CGPA, Oduyoye said commitment, discipline, hard work and focus – combined with what she called God’s grace – fetched her the award. According to her

“I have a number of friends – including male students but I always draw a line between friendship for academic advancement and immoral relationship. I’m not abusive; neither am I a snub. But I don’t encourage any relationship that will distract me from my studies. I don’t encourage any action that can suggest to you that I’m a cheap commodity. I also ensure that I don’t go alone anywhere or follow anybody to dark corners even if she is a girl like me.
“It may sound funny to you, I have never kissed anyone in my life and I have not been kissed by anybody. I thank God for the grace He gives me to achieve this because I know that some people will say it is not easy but with God all things are possible,” the 20-year-old fresh graduate added.

No comments:

Post a Comment