CONTEND.AD

Sunday 28 December 2014

STILL ON THE MATTER: HOW OUR AFRO-IRISH CELEBRITY GOSPEL SINGERS SPENT THEIR CHRISTMAS

Arguable one of the best female vocalist and most sort after singer we have in the Afro-Irish gospel scene Nono is a South African born singer/song writer who is so takes and calling from God so personal, her aim and vision is to uplift the spirit of the listener and to channel peace and elation into their heart. For more information on Nono and for bookings visit  her website @ http://www.nonomadolo.com/  more after the cut


How did you spend your Christmas?

I spent Christmas with my family in Letterkenny, Co Donegal. 
It was a great Christmas by the fireplace and off course moms amazing cooking! We woke up early in the morning and gathered around the Christmas tree, read the bible and said a prayer, in thanks to Gods provision of the lamb, Jesus Christ. We then shared our Christmas gifts to one another . Then into our Christmas breakfast.
Later on in the evening  we headed to the annual Christmas carol service at the Letterkenny Christian Fellowship. After which we had our Christmas dinner, which I have to say mom out did herself...it was on point! The rest of the holiday has been spent in pajamas just relaxing at home.

What plans do you have for the New Year?

 Looking forward to the New year, and there is I am sure, so much God has prepared for all of us. For me, it's really a closer walk with him and just really chasing to define his purpose for my life is what I desire. I look forward to the New Year, with much expectancy and gratitude.


CHRIS KABS
Chris Kabs is a producer, singer/songwriter based Dublin, Chris is passionate about God and worships him straight from the heart. Feel free to follow him on Twitter @ http://www.twitter/chriskabs

How did you spend your Christmas?

I took it easy, had a very relaxed time with my family  and siblings from UK,  France and Belgium..  And in between I had to go and perform in different churches and event..  
Even though I promised myself to stay away from my studio. For some reason I managed to sneak out to my studio in Dublin to work for some few hours before my little cousins started disturbing me with phone calls,  I had no other choice but to drive back home and spend time with the family.  

I  will be performing this Saturday @PraiseBreak in Solid Rock.


SOLOMON IJIGADE
Renowned Gospel singer and motivator Mr Solomon Ijigade popularly know as AY I call him brother Ayo is one of the best male vocalist on the Afro- Irish gospel scene when asked how he spent his Christmas he had this to say

Christmas came with its abundance of joy and usual buzz, with the full knowledge of the remembrance of the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
On Christmas day, after the usual family morning prayers, I enjoyed breakfast in bed with my wife and children...unwrapped gifts...then went ahead to Church for a short celebration service and had a good time there.
We came home and spent the evening together as a family. We did reminisce on how much fun we had back home last year Christmas and new year, as celebrating Christmas and new year back home is more interesting and fun! Well, with the extended family around, you know lol
With couple more music ministrations to wrap up the year, looking forward to spending time with my immediate family, my band and my local Church as it's been a very good but busy year by God's grace, travelled much and was more on the road with my team in the year.. Planning to visit the Titanic in Belfast with my wife and children before the end of the year and couple more interesting places also.

Plans for the New year?

I'm looking forward to enjoying God's perfect will for me, my family and my ministry next year 2015.. I've come to a point that all I want is His perfect will for me. I do have plans you know, new singles to be released, album launch, music concert to bless souls, to evangelise even more, to honour more international invitations to minister in songs even with my team and so on......but like I said, they are plans, His perfect will be done in the year 2015 and beyond.
Let me quickly use this opportunity to thank great men and women of God and ministries both home and abroad that have invited me to be a blessing to them in the year, thanks for your support sirs' & mas' and for believing in me.
My band "Ayòmíkún" says a big thanks also to our friends that called us to grace their occasions with gospel music in the year! May celebration never cease in your homes!
Thanks to all my fans, friends and colleagues for your love and support too. Much love!
See you in 2015...in your Churches, occasions, your cities, your countries and your worlds as God pleases..amen.
With love, Solomon Ayomikun Ijigade.

"Solomon Ijigade Music Ministries"


YETUNDE JOYCE
Yetunde Yetunde Joyce is one of the most creative gospel artists and Music Promoter in the Afro-Irish community. She’s an inspirational African Afrofolk singer/songwriter from Nigeria. She is also a certified Project Manager and an Event Consultant. For more info on Yetunde clink on link http://yetundejoyce.reverbnation.com/

How did you spend your Christmas?
Primrose thanks for asking, I had a very good Christmas.
I spent my holiday with my family. I was indoor all day till I had to go on air for my show called 'Language of Love' on TNI Radio.
However, man proposes God disposes it was raining heavily in New York. The internet was slow and the encoder was not rolling so we called it a day. All the same, I will be back on air Monday 29th of December 2014 at 2PM EST, 7PM GMT. Updates will be on my twitter page @iamyetundejoyce and my face book page Yetunde Joyce YJ
My testimony so far is God is good

Any plans for the New year?
I will be on tour in 2015 and I hope to carry all my fans along.
Above all I look forward to a prosperous New year 2015.
Finally, I want to use this medium to appreciate my family and fans.


DEB SANDY
Deb Sandy is a Nigeria born Gospel singer based here in Ireland who sings from the heart and is constantly on demand by churches

How did you spend you Christmas?
I spent my day at home with my husband and kids it was fun because we had a new addition (my daughter) to the family this year 2014 and it was her first Christmas celebration, lots of food and laughter. We watched movies too.

Any plans for Next year?
I leave that for God my sister but one thing I know for sure is that I will start work on my second album by his grace

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debsandy, am one of your fans. Congratulations and hoping see you in our church next year and can't wait to share the stage with you in our praise night 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done guess good bless u all

    ReplyDelete