CONTEND.AD

Monday 31 March 2014

PRIMMY'S CORNER: OBESERE RELEASES VCD ON RAPE ALLEGATION

I just fainted and woke up when I came across this post online chineke, who does this how can Obesere release a VCD of his alleged rape incident and then put the photo of the victim on the cover? Gosh he has no legal and moral right to paste the picture of the lady on the VCD. This is the height of impunity of the highest order. Not only did him make her a victim but he just made her a target this is so wrong and tacky why is he trying so hard to exonerate himself? I just lost all respect for him this can only happen in Naija. The VCD contains Obesere’s interview and that of his witness, Alhaja Bolatito Omo Owo  was released on the 17th of March 2014. Learnt the VCD sold out like honey. If you missed the story on my blog click on HERE


According to Obesere  “I want people, especially my fans, to get a clearer picture of what really happened between myself and NikeOlaiya.  Also, the inclusion of Alhaja Bola Omo Owo’s interview in the video is to let the public know that I have nothing to hide.  I am sure everybody can recognize me, but I want people to also see the face of Alhaja Omo Owo so that they will all know she’s not a fake person.  Rape Scandal was produced to explain everything in detail.  It wasn’t for monetary reason, but all of a sudden, everybody keeps requesting for a copy.


Bloody hell where are all the human right activist/lawyer in Nigeria? What do you guys think?

1 comment: