CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 15 August 2012

MY HUSBAND NEVER STOPPED ME FROM ACTING, IN FACT HE SUPPORTS ME 100%-DAKORE AKANDE






Pretty actress Dakore Egbuson Akande has come out to debunk rumours going round that her husband Olumide is against her returning to acting.  
"I want to use this medium to clear the air.  I don't know why they went ahead to say because I became a wife my career was over.  That is a very archaic way of thinking.  Women of these day and age work.  We have responsibilities.  But I didn't say anything because everything one say about me and I react, I won't have time to do anything with my life.  I am an actor but having a family is more important to me, and I am very sure my fans appreciate that.  I considered my fans and I said to myself when my daughter is old enough, I would come back to the movie industry.  She's almost one now. I am back to acting any my husband supports me returning to it 100%.  If he was not supporting me, I would not be doing it."
Dakore Egbuson Akande

No comments:

Post a Comment