CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 14 August 2012

I AM STILL SINGLE SAYS NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS LILIAN BACH




Pretty actress Lilian Bach has come out to deny the rumours making the rounds that she secretly got married to a man named Alaka and moved into his Lekki home a few weeks back. this is what she told an Encomium reporter below:
" It's not a crime to be single and it's not a crime to be married.  If I chose to tie the knot, it won't be a secret.  For now, I am still single but if I chose to get married, my friends will be invited.  I have nothing to hide and I have done nothing wrong.  I am presently away but I have been receiving calls from people who are shocked as I am at the supposed breaking news of my secrets wedding.  The report is false."

follow us on twitter@POD'SDESK

No comments:

Post a Comment