CONTEND.AD

Wednesday 15 August 2012

CHAD JOHNSON APOLOGIZES SAYS I STILL LOVE EVELYN






Former Miami Dolphins yes I say former because he was dropped the moment he was arrested for domestic Violence, Chad Johnson (Ochocinco)has come out to apologize publicly "to everyone for the recent events that occurred" hmmmm  headbutting his wife of  41 days Evelyn.
According to TMZ moments after Evelyn filed for divorce,Johnson released a statement on his website regarding his recent domestic violence arrest saying "I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death."
He adds "To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed you have my sincerest apologies.  I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life" 
This is what get me angry, when a man comes out to apologize  for hitting his woman and says I still love her, that's just crazy why would you hit a woman in the first place, or even hit a woman you claim to love? Chad I am a fan but please tell your story to the Marines OK, I can't stand men who hit women it shows insecurity and cowardice, I knwo men will disagree but hey its my two cents. As for Evelyn even if you don't no me I got your back on the divorce thingy, because once a man hits you the first time he will definitely hit you again and again.
follow us on twitter@POD'SDESK



1 comment:

  1. When ı hear statements lıke thıs ıt makes me feel d men thınk they are smart.guys u can noıt eay your cake n have ıt at the same tıme

    ReplyDelete